PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS IN HARRISON COUNTY
OUR HARRISON COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS FIGHT FOR THE FULL, FAIR RECOVERY YOU ARE OWED
There are many forms that a personal injury can take, from car accidents to medical malpractice and more. However, the aftermath from any personal injury can be detrimental for the victim and other affected parties. You and your loved ones are not only affected physically, but also financially, mentally, and emotionally. So, who is fighting for you to receive the full, fair recovery you deserve when you or your loved one is involved in a sudden, life-altering accident?
At Goddard Law PLLC, our knowledgeable Harrison County personal injury lawyers help you understand your legal options and fight to hold the negligent parties accountable. With more than 20 years of legal experience, our firm has successfully recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured victims and their families in Harrison County and throughout West Virginia. Our attorneys can handle any personal injury case that you have and can help you recover the compensation you deserve.This compensation can assist you with some of the financial damages you may have experienced from your accident: lost wages, mounting medical bills, pain and suffering, and more.
At Goddard Law, our Harrison County personal injury attorneys can represent you in a personal injury lawsuit, fighting on your behalf so you can focus on healing.
ACTIONABLE PERSONAL INJURY CASES IN HARRISON COUNTY
We know from our experience working with residents in Harrison County, that personal injury can take many forms.
Our legal team at Goddard Law, PLLC can handle a range of personal injury claims, including
- Car Accidents– A driver who violates a traffic law or causes an accident may be liable for your damages.
- Medical Malpractice–If a doctor’s negligence caused you harm, they might be liable for a medical malpractice suit.
- Nursing Home Abuse– You might be entitled to compensation if you or a loved one have suffered harm due to the negligence of nursing home staff.
- Motorcycle Accidents– If another motorcyclist caused your harm, you likely have a personal injury case.
- Oil and Gas Injuries– Specific laws regulate the use and storage of oil and gas, so if someone violates these regulations and causes you harm, they may be liable.
- Burn Injuries– If you’ve been in an accident that resulted in a painful burn that requires expensive medical procedures to repair, you might be entitled to compensation.
- Truck Accidents– If a truck driver violates a traffic law and causes harm or injury to you, they or their company may be liable for damages.
- Workplace Injuries– If you are injured on the job and denied workers’ compensation, a workplace injury can be particularly challenging to navigate.
Learn more about our specific practice areas by browsing our website or giving our office a call.
- Burn Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Motorcycle Accident
- Oil & Gas Injuries
- Sex Abuse Lawsuits
- Truck Accident
- Workplace Injuries
Think you might have a personal injury case and could be entitled to financial compensation? Contact us online or by calling (304) 933-1411. We offer free, confidential case evaluations.
WHAT DAMAGES CAN YOU RECOVER IN A HARRISON COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM?
Have you recently suffered a personal injury due to the negligence of others and unsure of what to do next? Let our Harrison County personal injury attorneys at Goddard Law, PLLC help you navigate the litigation process. From free initial consultation to the final verdict, we guide you every step of the way through your personal injury claim. Every personal injury case is different so the damages that you could receive can vary quite drastically. However, if you have been affected due to someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to financial compensation for certain damages. This monetary compensation helps an unfairly injured victim obtain the treatment they need without unwarranted financial strain.
In most cases, our Harrison County personal injury lawyers can recover damages for some or all of the following:
- Cost of current and future medical treatment
- Ambulance and/or hospital stay fees
- Lost income/wages from time taken off work to obtain treatment
- Physical pain and emotional/mental distress and suffering
- Ongoing medical care, including physical rehabilitation therapy
- Loss of enjoyment or decreased quality of life
If your loved one died due to another person, company, or entity’s negligent actions, you may be able to recover damages such as medical treatment, funeral costs, loss of companionship, and more. At Goddard Law, our Harrison County personal injury attorneys will aggressively pursue damages on your behalf to ensure you recover the maximum amount of compensation.
Request a free initial consultation by calling us at (304) 933-1411
or filling out a contact form today.
OUR HARRISON COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY CASE RESULTS
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE'VE HELPED PEOPLE LIKE YOU OBTAIN FULL AND FAIR COMPENSATION.
LET OUR HARRISON COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY FIRM ACT AS YOUR ADVOCATE
We know that the legal process of filing and pursuing a personal injury claim is overwhelming. When you trust your case to a Harrison County personal injury attorney at Goddard Law PLLC, we’ll handle every aspect of your personal injury case so that you can focus on getting the treatment and care you need to recover from your injury. Our team offers personalized legal counsel and uncompromising representation. Whether we settle your case before trial or take on the negligent parties in litigation, you can rest assured that we will aggressively advocate for you and your rights. Contact us for a free consultation to learn more about your options today.
CONTACT US TODAY!
DON'T WAIT TO PURSUE THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE.