West Virginia Personal Injury Attorney
FIGHTING FOR THE FULL, FAIR RECOVERY YOU ARE OWED
OUR WEST VIRGINIA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS FIGHT FOR THE FULL, FAIR RECOVERY YOU ARE OWED
Personal injuries can take many forms, from car accidents to medical malpractice and beyond.
When you or a loved one is involved in a sudden, life-altering accident, the aftermath can be overwhelming. At Goddard Law PLLC, our skilled West Virginia personal injury team is here to help you understand your legal options and help you fight to hold the negligent parties accountable. With more than 20 years of legal experience, we have successfully recovered millions of dollars on behalf of injured victims and their families throughout West Virginia. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, and can help your family recover the compensation you deserve. This compensation can cover some of the financial damages you may have experienced, such as lost wages, mounting medical bills, pain and suffering, and more.
At Goddard Law, our West Virginia personal injury lawyer can represent you in a personal injury lawsuit and fight on your behalf. Our firm is dedicated to handling every aspect of your case, so you can focus on healing.
ACTIONABLE INJURY CASES IN WEST VIRGINIA
At Goddard Law, PLLC, we know that personal injury can take many forms. That’s why we represent residents in Bridgeport, Clarksburg, and throughout West Virginia who have been injured in a variety of ways.
Our practice can handle a range of personal injury claims, including:
- Car Accidents– If a driver violates a traffic law or causes an accident, they may be liable for your damages
- Medical Malpractice– If a doctor’s negligence causes harm, they may be liable for a medical malpractice suit
- Nursing Home Abuse– If you or a loved one have suffered harm due to the negligence of nursing home staff, you may be entitled to compensation
- Motorcycle Accidents– If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident due to the actions of another, you may have a personal injury case
- Oil and Gas Injuries– Specific laws regulate the use and storage of oil and gas. If someone violates these regulations and causes you harm, they may be liable.
- Burn Injuries– Burns can be particularly painful and can require expensive medical procedures to repair
- Truck Accidents– If a truck driver violates a traffic law and causes damage, they or their company may be liable for damages
- Workplace Injuries– Workplace injuries can be particularly challenging if a company attempts to deny your workers’ compensation claim.
We invite you to learn more about our specific practice areas by browsing our website or giving our office a call.
To find out how we can help you with your personal injury case, contact us online
or by calling (304) 933-1411. We offer free, confidential case evaluations.
WHAT DAMAGES CAN BE RECOVERED IN A WEST VIRGINIA PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM?
If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of others, you may be unsure of what to do next. Goddard Law, PLLC can help. Our West Virginia personal injury lawyers work with you every step of the way, from our initial free consultation to the final verdict. Every situation is unique and, therefore, the damages that you may be able to recover after an accident can vary quite drastically. That being said, many people who have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence find that they are entitled to compensation for certain damages. This compensation is meant to help unfairly injured victims obtain the treatment they need to move forward from the accident, free from undue financial strain.
In most cases, West Virginia personal injury lawyers are able to recover damages for some or all of the following:
- Cost of medical treatment, both current and future
- Fees incurred from ambulance rides and/or hospital stays
- Lost income/wages from time taken off work to obtain treatment
- Physical pain and emotional/mental distress and suffering
- Ongoing medical care, including physical rehabilitation therapy
- Loss of enjoyment or decreased quality of life
Furthermore, if your loved one was killed as a result of another person, company, or entity’s negligent actions, you may be able to recover damages such as medical treatment, funeral costs, loss of companionship, and more. At Goddard Law, our West Virginia personal injury lawyers will aggressively pursue damages on your behalf to ensure you recover the maximum amount of compensation.
Request a free initial consultation by calling us at (304) 933-1411
or filling out a contact form today.
OUR CASE RESULTS
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE'VE HELPED PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
LET OUR WEST VIRGINIA PERSONAL INJURY FIRM ACT AS YOUR ADVOCATE
For many, the legal process of filing and pursuing a personal injury claim is overwhelming. When you trust your case to a West Virginia personal injury attorney with Goddard Law PLLC, we’ll handle every aspect of your recovery so that you can focus on getting the treatment and care you need. Our team offers personalized legal counsel and uncompromising representation. Whether we settle your case before trial or take on the negligent parties in litigation, you can rest assured that we will aggressively advocate for you and your rights. Contact us for a free consultation to learn more about your options today.
CONTACT US TODAY!
DON'T WAIT TO PURSUE THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE.