When you are in need of surgery, there is no room for error. You only want the best. There are many medical disciplines in which surgery is an option for medical treatment. Which are the best West Virginia surgeons in these disciplines?
At Goddard Law PLLC, we are West Virginia personal injury attorneys who care about the health and welfare of accident victims throughout the state. As such, we have done the research for you and have put together a list of some of the best surgical doctors in the most common medical fields. Keep reading to learn about the top-rated surgeons throughout the state.
- Dr. Anthony Alberico, MD is a Neurosurgeon located in Huntington, West Virginia. Dr. Alberico has multiple hospital affiliations including Cabell Huntingdon Hospital and Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center. His medical degree comes from the Temple University School of Medicine, and he specializes in general neurosurgery. He has been practicing for over 20 years. He can be located at: Department of Neuroscience Suite B500; 1600 Medical Center Dr; Huntington, WV, 25701; (304) 691-1787
- Dr. Frederick Armbrust, MD is a Neurosurgeon in Charleston, West Virginia. Dr. Armbrust has over 21 years in practice and specializes in general neurosurgery. He obtained his medical degree from the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. He can be located at: Suite 400; 415 Morris St, Charleston, WV 25301; (304) 344-3551.
- Dr. Roland Chalifoux Jr. is a Neurosurgeon who practices in McMechen, West Virginia. His specialty is general neurosurgery and he has been practicing for over 20 years. Dr. Brandmeir obtained his medical degree from the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine. He can be located at: 1001 W. Baltimore St., McMechen, WV, 26040; (304) 242-4004.
- Felix H. Cheung, M.D. is an Orthopedic surgeon who specializes in surgery of tumors of the musculoskeletal system and joint replacement surgery. He also provides MAKOplasty robotically assisted partial knee replacement. Dr. Cheung received his medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. He has been practicing for more than 10 years. He can be located at: Marshall University Medical Center; 1600 Medical Center Drive, Ground Floor, Huntington, WV 25701; (304) 691-1262.
- David E. Ede, M.D. is an Orthopedic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ede practices in every area of Orthopedics and he specializes in joint replacement, arthroscopy, hand surgery, and trauma surgery. Dr. Ede received his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine and has been practicing for close to 25 years. He can be located at: Charleston General Medical Pavilion; 415 Morris Street; Suite 104; Charleston, WV 25301; (304) 343-4691.
- Alan Koester, M.D. is an Orthopedic surgeon at Cabell Huntington Hospital. He specializes in finger, hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder surgery. He also offers microsurgery and joint replacement surgery. He received his medical degree from Southern Illinois School of Medicine. Dr. Koester has been practicing for over 30 years. He can be located at: Marshall University Medical Center; 1600 Medical Center Drive; Ground Floor; Huntington, WV 25701; (304) 691-1262.
- Dr. Moosavi, M.D. is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon who has a double board certification from both the American Board of Medical Specialities as well as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He received his medical degree from St. Louis School of Medicine and established his practice in 2013. He can be located at: 5170 U.S. 60; Huntington, WV 25705; (304) 399-4220.
- Dr. Andy Stewart, M.D. is a plastic surgeon that specializes in reattaching fingers and restoring the function of injured hands. Dr. Stewart has been practicing for 26 years and obtained his medical degree from West Virginia University School of Medicine. He is located at: 505 Capitol St.; Charleston, WV 25301; (304) 925-8949.
- William A. Wood, M.D. is a plastic surgeon who specializes in performing general plastic surgery as well as hand surgery procedures. Dr. Wood graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is affiliated with the Charleston Area Medical Center Health System. He has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Wood can be located at: 501 Morris Street, P.O. Box 1547; Charleston, WV 25326; (304) 388-6004.
- Dr. John Thomas, M.D. is a general surgeon who obtained his medical degree from the Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health. He has been practicing for 20 years and in addition to English, he also speaks French. His specialty is general surgery. Dr. Thomas can be located at: 2000 Foundation Way; Ste 2200; Martinsburg, WV 25401;(304) 596-6902.
- Dr. James Carrier, M.D. is a general surgeon who obtained his medical degree from West Virginia University. He has been practicing for over 36 years and his specialty is general surgery. He can be located at: University Surgical Associates; 2000 Foundation Way; Suite 2200; Martinsburg, WV 25401; (304) 596-6900.
- Dr. Virginia Stewart, M.D. is a general surgeon who earned her medical degree from the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Dr. Stewart has been practicing for over 14 years and she specializes in general surgery and breast surgery. She can be located at : Surgical Care of Southern West Virginia; 230 George Street; Suite 2; Beckley, WV 25801; (304) 256-0770.
Do You Need Legal Representation in West Virginia After an Accident?
When you have sustained serious injuries in an accident caused by another negligent party and you need surgical care, connecting with the right practice and medical professional is key. To help you manage the expenses that come after an accident you need to obtain compensation. The Clarksburg personal injury lawyers at Goddard Law PLLC are the aggressive legal representation you need to fight on your behalf.
The experienced team of Morgantown personal injury lawyers at Goddard Law PLLC will examine your accident and advise you on how to move forward with a personal injury claim. Call the effective West Virginia car accident attorneys at Goddard Law PLLC at (304) 584-1430 today to schedule your free consultation at either our Clarksburg or Morgantown offices.